Wednesday, September 1, 2010

First Day of School k-3

Wiggles had a pretty good first day.  We did the first day of LHTH.  Then I schooled the biggers and then we went to a back to school party for our home school group.

   102_1737

I promised the kids french toast for breakfast and they enjoyed it.

102_1732

Wiggles sitting prepared to start the day. 

102_1734

Saying A-A-Adam

102_1733

His painting.  He drew with white crayon and then painted over it with black tempera paint.  I didn’t dilute it very well though so you really couldn’t see his shapes he drew.

102_1735 

Playing play-doh with Bubba while waiting for breakfast.

102_1749

Thinking putty from Timberdoodle.  This is really cool to let big ones fiddle with during read-alouds….

102_1750

or letting little ones fiddle with while schooling biggers. :)

102_1770

Getting wet at the party.

102_1771

Eating at the party.

102_1778

Scaling the climbing rock.

102_1773

Finally playing in the sand.

He was exhausted after such a busy day.  It all went well.  Hopefully tomorrow goes just as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment