Sunday, October 17, 2010

Wiggles goes to Day School!

We have decided to put Wiggles in Day School.  Home school and co-op is working beautiful for our bigger kids, but the offerings at the co-op for preschool is not what Wiggles or I need.  Wiggles has also been demanding more attention during schooling the biggers.  This is more often “bad” attention.Wiggles first day of day school

I didn’t think that we would find a spot for him, but we did.  The director is also Big Sis’ previous pre-k teacher.  I am very excited for him as he loves having something all his own.  It is also helping him to be around kids his age.  He is the youngest of 4 and everyone else is well past the preschool years.Wiggles at his classroom 1st day

He goes M-F for 3 hours.  You would be amazed at how much schooling I can do with my 2nd, 4th, and 5th grader during this time.  It has made a big difference in our home school.Wiggles in car pool

I plan to start back our home school with him next week in the afternoon after he has relaxed and rested from day school.  This is what we need for this season in our lives. 

Wiggles in fire hat   

The fire dept. came and talked to them and gave them these wonderful hats.  He is enjoying day school. 

Next week, we will add back in our LHTH in the afternoon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment