Saturday, January 16, 2010

Week in Review 1-11-10 to 1-15-10

Tot School

This week went well. We tried to do a little more Little Hands to Heaven. This is our 2nd go round trying it. We stopped at the letter F last year. It just became too repetitive and Wiggles totally quit wanting to mess with it.

Well, we are only on week 2 of trying again with the older options. He doesn’t seem to be liking it anymore this go around, but I will keep trying for a few more weeks. I am adding in HOP Pre-reading and Singapore Earlybird Kindergarten 1a/1b this year.

So, here is our week…

102_1459

LHTH Count on Me page with 5 caterpillars drawn.

102_1464

First thing in the morning with bed head.102_1470

Playing with our Play-Doh Numbers, Letters ‘n Fun

102_1474

You can stamp all the letters into the playdough. I got ours at Big Lots for $5. It has kept Wiggles occupied and learning for hours this week. It has the small containers of play-doh so it doesn’t get too messy.

102_1466

Working on HOP Pre-Reading and our letter A.

102_1467

A all done.

102_1468

Yeah! We get to put a sticker on the poster!

2 comments:

  1. I like the caterpillars! Nicely done. Awesome poster, too.

    I did preschool back "before" I really knew anything about homeschooling. Sometimes I think it was better because I would have gone crazy with all the curriculums available. Other times I'm a little jealous of all the fun stuff that is out there now. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice job! :) I see you use your trays also for homeschooling - that is what I use for our homeschooling too!
    Nicole
    http://mamato3blessings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete