Friday, January 8, 2010

Wiggle Worm’s School is Back in Session

Well, we are using Little Hands to Heaven again after a long break and after completing our Abeka Nursery books.  We are using the older options with it this time around.

Wiggles is actually participating in the rhymes and such and I think we will both like it better.

We only did 2 days this week though.

 102_1458

Riding Thomas the Train around our A.  He was supposed to stamp a stuffed animal around it, but he loves Thomas so Thomas it is.

102_1455

He drew on the paper in white crayon and was painting over it to make it show.

102_1462

He also loves to stack and rearrange the pantry while I school the bigger kids.

2 comments:

  1. Rearranging the pantry! I've been trying to find things for Luke to do and I have all this messy stuff that creates more work, but it never occurred to me to set him down and let him sort the stuff in the cabinets! What a great idea, thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, pick me, pick me- I have a pantry that is in dire need of a good tidy up! I like the idea of using tape on the floor to trace over!

    ReplyDelete