Well, it has been a busy week here in our household. We have done 2 full day field days with 3 different kids in 3 different grades…all while towing a 2 year old along for the fun ride.
We managed to do a little bit of tot school here and there.
Wiggle’s is holding up his blue gdiaper. I was folding diapers and Wiggles wanted to help…so I started calling out colors for him to find from my pile of unfolded ones and then would fold that color.
Here Wiggles is sorting his candied hearts by color on our pooh color wheel placemat. I really love this mat. I was needing to get some work done in the house and needed something he could do by himself without getting into a mess.
The color mat came from Walmart.
Here Wiggles is working on his transportation puzzle. He really likes to fly the helicopter to it’s place.
Here Wiggles is playing with his police station and fire truck. The 2 baskets in the background is all the toys we brought back from our visit at spring break! I have no idea where I will fit all of this stuff in the kids rooms. It is time to go through and give to Goodwill again or to the local women’s and children’s shelter here.
You will be seeing more pictures of Wiggles sans pants and just diapers or undies b/c we are going to start seriously potty learning starting next week!!
Here are some pics from Big Bubba’s field day at school! He is 6 yrs. old and in kindergarten.
We are going to do a trial run with all 4 kids at home this summer and see if I can hack it teaching them all.


Looks like a great week. I really need to find myself a placemat like that!
ReplyDeleteI also love the placemat...where did you find it? Good luck with the potty training.
ReplyDeleteYou seem to be having so much fun as you learn !! That is great! You look so organized I am sure you will ace it with all four at home!
ReplyDeleteThat placemat looks like a hit! I like how Wiggles helps you with the laundry! Great idea. :)
ReplyDelete