Monday, April 27, 2009

Marvelous Monday

Tot School

Okay, I am trying to get back on track with our Little Hands to Heaven work and Abeka work.  We finally finished Unit 2 of LHTH!!  Woo Hoo! 

sound puzzle

Here he is playing with the Melissa and Doug animal sounds puzzle.  This is the first time he has really taken the time to match them up and listen for the sound.

Aaron blocks

We learned about the tower of Babel today.  Our math activity in LHTH was to stack blocks one by one (counting as we went) until they toppled to show how God was unhappy with the people and destroyed their tower.  Not really sure if we got all of that, but we did enjoy stacking blocks.

I tried to do some patterns with the colored blocks but he just wanted to stack and topple so I let it go for now.

We read in a Children’s First Bible for LHTH and it did a nice little overview of the tower of Babel.

 B chalk drawing

We also did our sandpaper letters B and our finger play for B.  Then we headed outside to draw B in sidewalk chalk.  I drew the B and then Wiggles “tried” to trace over it.  Since he is just 2, I am not stressing it.

Not to leave the girls out of the blogging, here are some pictures of them on field day…

No comments:

Post a Comment