Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Wacky Wednesdays

Tot School

Wacky Wednesday with Wiggle Worm...and it went pretty okay. I do not see how all of you blogging Mommas get your pics while working with the little one. I took lots of crazy pics today and not many that I really intended to get and the ones I wanted...well, they escaped my grasp...
But on to today's Tot School....


We are walking Pooh on our A (we say aa instead of ay). We are focusing on the sounds of the letters instead of their names right now. He was supposed to walk the A after Pooh...but we had an A stomp instead. Much more fun for a boy.

Here we are doing our circles of color to start our color hunt. The circles at the top are my example circles. Yet again, today we are a lefty.

We found the color red. Alas, being the firetruck lover we are...the rest of our hunt was more or less Mommy hunting and showing and Wiggle Worm towing the firetruck with us.


We have started doing our Sandpaper Letters and there is a wonderful site with instructions on using and introducing sandpaper letters.

http://www.montessoritraining.net/preschool_kindergarten/courses/language_arts/sample_lessons.htm


Here we are doing our counting caterpillars page for LHTH. It went well and we counted to five (six actually...he didn't stop when we were out of caterpillars). And I have no clue why his tongue is out in this pic either.

All in all, a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment