Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Tuesdays at Tinytown

Well, the first thing I should say is there wasn't a Tuesday at Tinytown today. Big brother, affectionately known as Bubba by Wiggle Worm, has bad allergies and our miracle combo of Singular, Zyrtec, and Nasonex (excuse the spelling it is probably wrong) has quit doing the job. So into the Dr. we went. So now we are getting rid of Zyrtec and starting Allegra (continuing all other meds).
Needless to say by the time we went to the Dr., ate, and went to the pharmacy...Tinytown time was long over. I'm sure the break from Tinytown will make Wiggle Worm even more anxious to go next Tuesday.

2 comments:

  1. So, what is Tinytown? Is it a special gym?
    Okay, trying again to add comment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tinytown is a program here at one of the church's. It is a huge indoor play gym for the kids. I have some pics of Wiggle Worm playing at it on a previous post. This church opens it up to all kids up to 5th grade age on Tuesdays from 9am-11am even if you don't go to church there.

    ReplyDelete