
We did some puzzles after having some M&M's for a snack. Wiggle Worm is a messy eater.

These are our sheets from Abeka books. We were supposed to glue beans to the Aa page but it really was hard to follow the little dashed lines on such a small Aa and Wiggle Worm lost interest fast. He liked coloring the duck though.

These are our Kumon sheets. We did some cutting, coloring, and stickers. We gave up on pasting and just used the stickers for now.

We went outside for some play but wouldn't look at the camera. We found one of the big kids bouncy balls in the yard and he liked just holding it. We were starting to get ready for our nap around now.

This is a great little toddler size napsack. I like it because it has the zipper, snap, button, and velcro for them to practice with.

This was our Wacky Wednesday this week. We did our LHTH also. I think we won't do as many Kumon pages in a day from now on. I think Monday will be coloring, Wednesday will be sticker and paste, and Friday will be cutting with our Kumon books.
I need to get more of the motor skills we do on camera. A lot is done without us even realizing it and we don't get pics of it at the time. I have some great ideas for next week with painting and can't wait to see if they will work. I have to get some supplies first.
No comments:
Post a Comment