I am trying something new and using Windows Live Writer to write, preview, and publish my post. I am not sure if I will like this more or less than using bloggers dashboard.
We had a wonderful time at Tinytown and Wiggle Worm did the cutest thing. The little girl we visit with up there (she is almost 3) and Wiggle Worm held hands while climbing the slides and slid down together. It was adorable. I tried to get a picture of this, but they were too busy going up and down the slides.
After Tinytown, we went to a local education store and picked up some new Melissa and Doug products. We got the fish colors puzzle which he has already played with and loves as well as the stacker.
Things I like about Windows Live Writer
- What you see is what you get! For real!
- Picture upload is so much faster
- Picture is put where I am typing not up at the top of the post each time
- All the neat different plug-ins that you can use (except attach files)
Things I dislike about Windows Live Writer
- I still can’t attach files (not really WLW’s fault this is a serious blogger issue)
- ….still thinking can’t find anything I hate


No comments:
Post a Comment