Well, it has definitely been a fabulous Friday for me. I got to have lunch with my good friend. Then Wiggle Worm and I picked up the biggers.
I also picked up an Acer Aspire One Notebook for myself. I am typing this blog on it now. I love it. It isn’t a regular size laptop. It is a mini-laptop. It doesn’t have a cd/dvd rom but I plan to get an external one to attach. Right now I will use flash drives. It does have wireless internet, 160 gb hard drive, lots of usb ports, a card reader that supports almost any type of picture card, a web cam…pretty much everything you need in a nice, neat little package and for only $298 it can’t be beat. I am putting a link for anyone interested. I am quite pleased with it. It is heaven for on the go internet and blogging. I just have to get used to the keyboard.


We sooooooo want one of those! We've been debating getting one since Christmas...
ReplyDelete