Saturday, May 2, 2009

Naming a blog

I want to start a new blog for my other 3 children as I attempt homeschooling this summer.  I know that I don’t want to add them to Wiggle’s blog and that someday Wiggles will move to their blog.

I am having a hard time coming up with a name.  It is much harder than I thought it would be to name a home school blog.  How did everyone come up with their name and did everyone keep their real life names out of the title?

1 comment:

  1. Not that I have the most original title, but since my blog wasn't just about homeschooling, but about my life in general, that's how I came up with Adventures in Mommydom. You might look at the different blogs people have and get ideas from the names you like. There are a lot that I think are original: The Masked Mama, Snail's Trail are what I can think of offhand.

    ReplyDelete