We did our LHTH Unit 3 Day 3 today. We made a letter C on the floor out of masking tape and Wiggles rode his Thomas trains around it.
We did an art activity after reading about Abraham and Sarah and God’s promise to give them a son. We made a tent with stars in the night sky to show God’s promise to give Abraham more children than there are stars in the sky.
I used our tray again and had our materials ready. We used tempera paint and were supposed to use wadded up paper towel…instead I used some of my HWT triangle sponges. It was much neater and he was practicing for pincer grip. He was to draw stripes on an index card to fold in half for the tent. I was lucky and our index card already had alternating highlighting for him to have lines to trace over already. We taped our tent to our stars in the night and we were done.


No comments:
Post a Comment