Monday, May 11, 2009

Our Mother’s Day

We had a great Mother’s Day!  We went to the air show on base and got to see Aaron Tippin perform!  I had a blast and Wiggles enjoyed it as well as the rest of the crew and Daddy.

We got pictures with him and his autograph!!!!  I didn’t have my camera but a friend had theirs and I am awaiting her sending me the pic of us with Aaron Tippin.

Here are some pictures I got on my camera phone.

aaron tippin pointing

aaron tippin

bre and aaron tippin

Big Sis with Aaron Tippin!  She was thrilled. 

I just had to post about our fun Mother’s Day!  We also went out for Mexican to eat.  It was a great wonderful way to spend Mother’s Day!

Dale Earnhardt Jr.’s car was also at the National Guard part of the show.

Britt with the 88

Daddy took this picture of Tadpole.

Daddy and Jonny with the 88

I took this picture and have been criticized for not getting closer and my poor picture taking skills.  Keep in mind this is a camera phone…

Daddy and Jonny with the 88 close up

Hope this makes Daddy happy.  I edited in PSP to make it look close up.

The 88

Up close.

Hope everyone else had a Great Mothers Day!

2 comments: