We did our Abeka worksheets today. I have kind of been doing some Abeka and some LHTH through the week. I was doing LHTH M,W,F and Abeka and Kumon worksheets on T, TH.
Our Cc cow sheet. We glued little squares of red construction paper to the Cc’s. This is too funny not to share. You see the cowboy in the right side of the picture? Well the list is of c words to look at and read to your child. Well, we are all Indiana Jones fans and the kids have the ps2 game and such…Well, when I brought out the Cc worksheet…Wiggles looks at it and I thought he was going to start saying Cow, Cow…Nope, Indy Indy Jones!
Here are 2 of our Abeka number 3 worksheets. I’ll be honest they have too many sheets for the numbers. It is overkill. I am going to quit doing all of them. We will do 1 letter and 1 number sheet on Tuesday and Thursday. The rest I will just ignore.
Here is our Kumon Let’s Sticker and Paste sheet. He had fun putting the animals on it.


No comments:
Post a Comment