
We got off to a rocky start by having to go to Walmart after dropping off the rugrats at school. Wiggle Worm was in no mood to sit in a buggy or to walk "with" me. The one good thing out of the trip is that I found this really neat placemat with pooh that I thought would be perfect for sorting our colors (it was only $2.97).
So while I was unloading the bags, I set Wiggle Worm down with his new toy and voila...
We also did our LHTH reading and activities. This was a fun one with cheerios. He loved it but I have to admit getting the cheerios to stay on the little drop of glue was kind of hard for his stubby little fingers. He could get it on there but everytime he pulled his finger up after placing the cheerio on the glue the cheerio would come up too.


Welcome to Tot School. Your blog looks great. I am going to have to try to find one of the those Pooh Mates.
ReplyDeleteI to love the place mat! I also loved the A project. Your blog is amazing, very well written! Thanks for all the ideas!
ReplyDelete