Thursday, March 26, 2009

Throw Away Thursdays

Tot School
We did our foam alphabet puzzle. I bought this for $1 at Walmart. I took all the letters apart and punched out the letter and we worked on one letter sound to its shape at a time. What does the M say mmm, what shape is the M, put it in Wiggle Worm...
This is my really cool watercolor set by prang for under 3's. It comes with a drape and a fat paintbrush. The watercolors are huge (as you can see) and very spread out so the colors don't get mixed up. I took a picture of it all pretty before we use it and it isn't pretty anymore.
This is Wiggle Worm looking at the butterfly and us talking about the b-b-b sound.
Finally, Wiggle Worms favorite part...we are painting. We are supposed to print out a B for him to watercolor paint with LHTH. I am using the Abeka Letters and Sounds N workbook pages for these exercises and just doing the instructions for LHTH. Last week was to put beans on the letter. This week is to watercolor.Our finished watercolor. He colored the butterflyand the B as best as he can.We were supposed to put the cups on the colors and add the bears. He kind of did his own thing.We sorted our colored popsicle sticks.Tot School went okay. He was kind of ornery and we both had allergies today. So it was short and sweet.

1 comment: