Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Marvelous Monday (a bit late)

Tot School

I am a bit behind on my blog updates this week.  We are steadily working through LHTH now that we have gotten the hang of it.

aaron pouring tea aarontea

I love the neat little things we do in LHTH.  Here Wiggles is being Abraham serving his 3 guests.  We used Big Sis’s real tea set (shh! it is a secret).  I actually had a hard time getting him away from this activity.

Reading in A Child’s First Bible is going so well.  I am surprised at how much he understands for his age.  He isn’t the world’s best talker so I was nervous about even starting a program this year.  It turns out that it was the best thing we have done.  He has really blossomed the past few months in the speech and language area.

unit3

Here is our Count on Me and Hide and Seek C pages.  I know the picture is horribly tiny.  My camera batteries are dead so the past few posts have been with my phone camera.

I think this was Unit 3 Day 3.

1 comment:

  1. Ohhh how lovely.I am so encouraged about starting this with Stanley -Thankyou for sharing

    ReplyDelete